Friday, April 18, 2014

5 for Good Friday

  1. Current circumstances can appear ANY BUT good – remember, faith is what is hoped for AS YET UNSEEN
  2. Today may feel like all hope is lost – But His Word says it is not!
  3. Today I am alone, His Promise is I am NEVER ALONE, He is with me always EVEN TO THE END OF THE AGE
  4. Today I am ashamed of how I behaved, God is ALWAYS IN THE REDEMPTION BUSINESS and he will use me like He did Peter to “feed His sheep”
  5. Today everything I thought I would have by now has come to naught… His Word states emphatically: ALL THINGS work together for the good for those who love Him AND ARE CALLED for HIS PLANS and purposes. ALL means ALL! Mistakes, bad choices, poor habits, excuses, coulda , woulda, shoulda…
HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS AND…
HE IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment